This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
If you’ve been following me for awhile, you may know how much I love the bobble stitch. It is by far one of my favorites!
The texture is beautiful! It can add so much to a project to just have a Bobble Stitch here and there.
This stitch is also incredibly easy! It is totally beginner proof and can be memorized after doing it just a couple of times. That is what I want in a crochet stitch pattern.
You have two options here: video or photo. I recently started doing video tutorials and am happy to see how many people enjoy them!
If you’re more of a picture person, though, I’ve definitely got that covered. Just scroll past the video for the photo tutorial. Enjoy!
How to Crochet the Bobble Stitch
Products I used for this tutorial:
Bobble Stitch Photo Tutorial:
1. Yarn over and insert hook into stitch
2. Yarn over and pull through stitch.
3. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops.
You now have 2 loops on your hook.
4. Repeat steps 1 through 3. You now have 3 loops on your hook.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 3. You now have 4 loops on your hook.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 3. You now have 5 loops on your hook.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 3. You now have 6 loops on your hook.
8. Yarn over and pull through all 6 loops on your hook. Ch 1 to secure.
And there you go! Pretty simple, right? And what beautiful texture.
Now here are a couple patterns that use the bobble stitch:
*Feel free to sell any products you make with my patterns, but please link back to this pattern if selling online. See my Privacy page for more information. Thank you!*
*This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links grant me a small commission at no extra cost to you, but goes to support Cute & Cozy Crochet.*